What would be the best "attainable" Denon turntabl

I am FINALLY about to pick up a Denon AVR-5803A and match it to a DVD-5910. I am looking for the best Denon turntable to accompany this pair. I am wanting a attainable one (not one that I will never find and when I do it is $2k). I am needing the toner arm and cartridge match information as well. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks guys
johnyakimo
I am not sure how to "match" a Denon TT to the AVR-5803A and DVD-5910 but if you are looking for the brand, the best quality for non-stratospheric prices are the highest numbers you can find under 100 (i.e. 80, 75, then lower), then the somewhere between the 75 and lower I would put the 7000 and 6000 and then revert to the sub-100 numbers.

I'm not sure what "attainable" translates to in numbers, but I would expect you can find what you want for a fair bit less. The only one which should be truly out of that league these days is the DP-100/100M which is going to be a fair bit north of your "unattainable" bogey.
Dear Johnyakimo: Agree with T-bone. Look for the DP-80 or DP-75.

About tonearm/cartridge there are a lot of options and depend mainly on your budget for them.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Do a denon 47F with a 160 cartridge, but only if you can pick one up, not shipped. That way it will work. Shipping, regardless of packing will damage the unit.
I disagree with Buconero as to shipping NECESSARILY damaging tables, but I do agree that it needs to be undertaken with great care. All tables were shipped from the factory at some point. Even when 'hand-delivered' from the factory to your home, what does that mean? Was it carried in a sling hanging from a bendy pole by two men? Was it carried by one guy? (I tried to carry a heavy TT once about half a mile from the guy's house to mine. I took the platter out but it still weighed close to 20kg. I threw my back out because of the way I was carrying it.

Shipping a table is a matter of care. Find someone who cares and you'll be fine.