JMW 9 effective mass?

I read on vinyl engine that the effective mass of the JMW 9 is 7.7 grams. If this is true, that would make the JMW 9 a LOW MASS arm. My cartridge is supposed to be used with Moderate to High mass arms. Its compliance is 15. I think I have a mismatch. Why doesn't VPI publish this information so I would not spend $1,500.00 on a cartridge that sounds wrong on my table. I have a Benz H2.

I was told that my arm is in fact a moderate mass arm. Well, where are the specs indicating this? I want to see for myself. If I have a low mass arm, I should be using high compliance cartridges, correct?

Where do I get this information, it did not come with my tonearm, it just had information on installation

What is a good High compliance cartridge?
tzh21y
On the cartridge specifications, it says for best performance, it should be used with a medium mass or high mass arm. I have read that anything below 12 grams is low mass which is what the JMW 9 is. So it should be mated with a higher compliance cartridge, am I wrong? I have also read that 15 is medium compliance. I will check into the resonant frequency. How do you calculate it? VPI told me to get a headshell weight which I am pursuing. I have added weight to the tonearm (4 grams) and it has made a difference. Backgrounds are quieter, images are more solid, massed violins have more definition and do not sound smeared, it is much better. When I get the VPI headshell weight, it will probably even get better.
JMW-9T's effective mass is 9.5 grams according to Harry's email to me. 7.7 grams sounds very inaccurate to me.
9.5 is correct. LOL You are right Audiofiel. I am not willing to accept reality. I may be at the limitations of my cartridge, tonearm, preamp. I wonder if you can mount a Triplanar on a Scout, probably not worth it. Maybethat would not even do it.