Sony HAP-Z1ES or NAD M51?

I have squeezebox touch feeding a benchmark DAC1 to Nait-5i to Harbeth C7.

Have the upgrade fever and looking to upgrade DAC.

Hearing good things about the Sony device. Any recommendations between the Sony and NAD purely from a sound quality perspective?

Thanks!
rmata
I compared the Benchmark to the NAD M51 and bought the M51. Don't know about the Sony although its ability to stream and store music seem very cool--a one box solution. The M51 can, however, allow you to input digital information from a transport like an Oppo or other DVD/CD player and the Sony can't. The Sony can play DSD, the NAD can't. DSD is a pretty limited format in downloadable form, however. I would suspect the NAD on a purely sound quality basis might edge the Sony, but we're talking about the kind of sound you like. I find the NAD to very organic. Does the Squeezebox allow you to output high resolution (24/192) files and will it allow you to stream?
Yes, the Squeezebox Touch is a wireless streamer and can support 24/192 with some tweaks.

Yes, I like the connectivity of the NAD M51.

However, just looking for folks who have heard the Sony HAP-Z1ES and how its sound quality compares to other high-end DACs like NAD M51.
Go to slimdevice forum and download the third part app that enables 24/192 and add other goodies onto the Touch. Then replace the 5V DC wall wart with a linear power supply, best lab grade, add a proper after market power cord / socket and it gets as good as the M51.