AT440mla, ortofon 2m red, or JICO SAS tip for mx97

Due to an unfortunate cleaning accident, my cantilever on my Shure mx97e was bent beyond repair. Now I am in a dilemma. I have a Fisher MT-6330 turntable Low Fi I know but I have made enhancements. It's a direct drive unit but has a unique 120 pole motor and a repectable 1kg platter. speed is DEAD ON. I have assembled a Janus mat (dynamat and cork); a 680 gram record weight (custom machined with 45 rpm adapter) and choice plinth mods to quiet it down It is well leveled Was aligned to perfection with a protractor from vinylengine; and overall sounded way beyond my expectations
It is christmas time and I am torn between 3 choices I can score a new model AT440mla for 99.00 or ortofon 2m red or 129 for the JICO SAS Stylus

HELP!!!
bc5k
thanks, I appreciate the nod.. i find that even with my modest setup the mx97e has surprised me over the budget AT it came with... I was on the fence after much reviews... Seemed like it was AT 440mla is noisy on older records, ortofon 2m red is good but it elliptical and I think I'm ready for the next step... I found it at LP Gear for 129.00 is that going to be my best deal? And as far as alignment goes; Would you suggest a loefgren, baerwald, or stevenson alignment? I found the baerwald most pleasing with the elliptical diamond. However the shape of the SAS has me asking questions. I am not exactly a newb but I find myself only setting up my mediocre tables correctly now... i have found that properly alignment is key to the vinyl magic, though. Thanks for the insight...

Ben
I've bought all my SAS styli direct from Jico, http://stylus.export-japan.com/

They ship quickly and have been great to deal with. I won't deal with LP Gear due to some prior problems I've had with them.

I use Baerwald whenever possible, Stevenson otherwise.
I must admit to being somewhat tepid about the JICO SAS on my V15Vmr. I don't think that it is up to the sound quality of the original stylus on my other V15Vmr. That said, I found the 440 to be very bright and the Red has a bonded stylus, and that would put both of them out for me.

What concerns me is the SAS is a radical cut stylus that requires exacting VTA/SRA. I don't think that the Fisher will get you there. So my suggestion is to get the regular JICO elliptical stylus for the M97xE, or a Shure M97xE replacement, by process of elimination.