Uni-Protractor Set tonearm alignment

Looks like Dertonarm has put his money where his mouth is and designed the ultimate universal alignment tractor.

Early days, It would be great to hear from someone who has used it and compared to Mint, Feikert etc.

Given its high price, it will need to justify its superiority against all others. It does look in another league compared to those other alignemt devices

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?anlgtnrm&1303145487&/Uni-Protractor-Set-tonearm-ali
downunder
Dear Sonofjim, right now the UNI-Protractor is readily available and ships within 8 working days following order.
Due to very good sales in the 1st and 2nd full production run we decided to produce some "overstock" and can supply limited quantities now much faster than before.
If you are interested, I will gladly send you the full pictured 24-page manual as PDF-file to get a comprehensive impression about the functions and options the UNI-Protractor does offer.
Best regards,
Daniel
The P2S addition makes the UNI-protractor really universal. It took a while Dertonearm! but the solution you finally came out with is just a sensation - I usally don`t use such extrem words.
I was always trying to build something by myself - you will remember. Oh my god! Really good things may take a while! I tried it on my TTs and arms and it is such an easy job using all different tonearm inlays while adjusting tonearm length and exact needle point on the spot by 4 digit precision.
Well Done!
As I am also an "image guy" I put one onto my page.

best & fun only
Does anybody know the right parameters for the VPI Memorial 12 (original) tonearm? precise information regarding any and/or all parameters will be appreciated. I have never been able to achieve the arm's offset with the cartridge which makes me think I have room for improvement. Please note that this arm was provided with no information, VPI does not publish it. Also, newer versions have "enjoyed" the attention of a few aficionados who have rendered the goods, but... I don't think the wands geometry is the same between the old one and the newer ones.