Affordable Japanese LOMCs--Recommendations?

What do you have, what do you like, and why do you like it?

Sample Candidates:

Denon DL-103, DL-103R, DL-301 II, DL-304

Audio Technica OC9 ML/II, AT33EV, OC9 ML/III

Other?
johnnyb53
These comments just prove that 'colored' sound is alive and well in audio land.
03-08-11: Stanwal
You picked two I haven't used; what arm are you using? The 103 series like more mass than the others listed.
I have a Technics SL1210M5G. The stock tonearm (with Technics headshell) has an effective mass of 12.5g, but I use an LPGear ZuPreme headshell, moving effective mass up to 19g (with cart mounting hardware). I could add another 5g with heavy screws and a headshell weight. I also have the KAB tonearm fluid damper, which reduces the amplitude of the cartridge/arm resonant peak.

I'm wondering if the DL103R is worth the extra trouble over the DL301 II, as the 301 would drop right in and also track at a lower VTF.
I have owned two sample of the 301 and still own a 103 and a 103D, and the choice depends totally on the effective mass of your tonearm. If it is over 11 grams 103, under 11 grams 301.
Buconero 117, hit and run comments do not indicate superior knowledge, just a snarky attitude. Johnny, as I haven't used them I can't advise but I have had good luck with all the Denon's I have used so you can't go far wrong.
I am watching this thread because I just snaped off the cantilever of my 103r :(... So I am now looking for a replacement. I am considering the AT OC9ml III/II or the Denon DL-S1 or perhaps another 103r as it is a very good cartridge given its' price point.I am also possibly considering the Benz ACE. I ran my 103r through a Bob's Devices Cinemag SUT and V-LPS Phono stage. I am looking at replacing the Phono with a Herron Audio VTPH-2 .

Thanks Chuck