Nirvana pressings

Anyone done careful comparisons of different nirvana pressings? Are the new elusive disc pressings better than original pressings? I have the simply vinyl geffen 180gm uk pressing with the gold label sticker and it sounds very good but i am wondering if something out there might be even better? Probably looking for a pressing that captures the "dirt" of their sound. Something not "overproduced" maybe...
vertigo
I bought the Bleach re-issue and all the Geffen re-issues. They're great on vinyl, and were my only option.

But Nevermind should of offered a stripped down version. They didn't.
Vocati

Hi.

Did you have a chance to compare your reissues with any pressings from the early original releases?

I have a "simply vinyl" 180g "made in uk" pressing of "nevermind" and wonder if one of the early releases, the original release, would sound better?

I thought maybe someone out there has done this comparison already and could shed some light.
I've been thinking of picking up the Bernie Grundman-mastered reissues put out by ORG, but I haven't. My only other ORG record(TV on the Radio's "Return to Cookie Mountain") is great. Great sonics, great pressing. I think that's mastered by Chris Bellman at Grundman's mastering place. Anyway, I'd be pretty surprised if the ORG Nirvana records weren't good.