Nirvana pressings

Anyone done careful comparisons of different nirvana pressings? Are the new elusive disc pressings better than original pressings? I have the simply vinyl geffen 180gm uk pressing with the gold label sticker and it sounds very good but i am wondering if something out there might be even better? Probably looking for a pressing that captures the "dirt" of their sound. Something not "overproduced" maybe...
vertigo
I have the standard US pressing of Nevermind and also the Mofi one.

Both are good, however the US pressing captures the grunge essence better.

save some $$ and buy an original US pressing
Thats what i wanted to know! Thanks man. Looking for the "dirtiest" sound!

Is the mofi thicker? I ask because i wonder if your results had to do with the vta change if in fact the mofi is thicker? I know i'm getting really extreme here but this could make a difference and i would be curious to know.

PS. I was born in whyalla SA [smile]!
[live in vancouver canada now]
I've heard the Simply Vinyl version of Nevermind, and own a dutch original pressing of same album, and the original pressing is superior by a fair way.
Thanks...soundfan. If anyone has info please feel free to comment. Rock on nirvana...
I have:

1.) Original Geffen USA pressing "masterdisk" etched in dead wax of Nevermind, bought day after release

1a.) "320" EU pressing of "Nevermind"

1b.) ORG of "Nevermind"

Of these three (and all are good in their own way), I would have to give the slight nod to the ORG in terms of overall detail and clarity of bass HOWEVER...the original USA pressing has that magic of how it was supposed to sound, raw. The EU is also very good, I'm glad I have all three.

I had, and soon sold, the MoFi. Just awful, muddy. They go for way too much money.

2.) Original Dutch pressing of "In Utero"

2b.) ORG of "In Utero"

LOVE the ORG here. Great bass slam.

3.) USA black vinyl pressing of "Unplugged"

3b.) ORG of "Unplugged"

Both are winners, hard to distinguish as the recording is superb.