Capacitors in Cary PH302 phono amp

I've just bought a S/H Cary PH302 mk-2 phono amp.
I noticed that the 2 caps near front tubes, C15 & C16, appear to be different to the caps shown in the pictures on the Cary website.
Upon closer inspection it appears that these may have been changed by a previous owner. See pic below:
Cary PH302 Capacitors

The substituted caps(?) are Multicap PPMFX types, 1.0uF/200V.
I found a capacitor test that rates these caps very poorly.
My question is what were the original capacitor types and value.
Any suggestions for substitution, other than original?
128x128tobes
Tom, my note on the temp experiment was meant to address Reb and Dover's concerns above - not meaning to draw any conclusion regarding your setup.
That said, I have read some reports where users have stated the Mundorf S/O sound has changed after extended use >300hrs - not necessarily related to heat. Who knows?
In any case I have heard nothing but good reports regarding teh Clarity MR caps, they were on my shortlist and something I may try in the future.
Cheers - Paul
Paul

I saw that your setup is tubed based and mine is not. The reference to maximum temperature rating was in reference to the 2 caps in proximity to high heat exposure. Your measurements predict that your cap of choice will work just fine. Cool. Good listening.
Tom
I debated about posting this as it may be of limited general interest, but thought it may be of use to owners of the Cary PH302.

Following Reb and Dover's advice above I finally got to swapping out the Cary Audio 1 oil cap in the PS of the 302. While I was satisfied with the sound of the Cary with the output caps substituted, it did have a softness on transients that wasn't entirely to my liking. The integrated phono of the ARC SP16 was superior in this regard.
I was curious about whether this cap (not directly in the signal path) would have much effect. Due to space requirements choice of substitution caps was somewhat limited. The Multicap PPFXS (polypropylene/tinfoil) I chose fit easily and had a fairly good rep for PSU use. I used the same value .22uF/600V, though the voltage rating is overkill in this application.

The improvement in sound (after run in) was beyond my expectations.
Transient reproduction is massively improved - but without etch or over-emphasis. The soundstage is more open and tranparent with instruments and performers much more lifelike and 'in the room'. The phono amp retains its engaging beauty but now has realistic attack and decay.

There doesn't seem to be any downside, but agressive recordings don't get the same 'massaging' as they did with the oil cap in place. I don't think there is any doubt that the Multicap produces the more accurate and realistic sound in my system though.

Thanks again to Reb and Dover for the heads up regarding this substitution.

Tobes, just for me to get it clear. You removed the $90 Audio 1 oil capacitor from the PSU and put instead a $5 Multicap...Cary is now promoting upgrades to older equipment and one of them is replacing in older tube preamps the original Kimber coupling capacitors with the .22uF 600V oil Audio 1's (two of them)....I gather, given your experience, that the Audio 1's are not optimal or suitable for power supply use but, it appears, they may work rather well as coupling capacitors (with some kind of bypass, I would assume). Love to hear what Rob and Dover could comment on this.
Yes (I think those PPFXS tin foil caps actually cost around $10).

And it was a much bigger improvement than changing the coupling caps to the Mundorf silver-oil.
Its baffling that a capacitor in the power supply could effect the sound so much. From the midrange up the sound is so much more realistic: more transparent/faster/cleaner. The oil cap dulls transients and softens/veils the sound.
NOTE: I've only heard the PS cap change with the Mundorf output caps - ie I didn't go back to assess the PS cap change on its own.

If you do some googling I think you'll find quite a few people don't like the Audio 1 oil caps for coupling duties either.
If they really cost $90, maybe I should put mine on ebay - that would pay for the Mundorfs!