Pure Music 1.88a

For anyone interested, Channel D has just released an upgrade for Pure Music. They have also announced another future upgrade (ver. 1.9), with an expected release of mid-December.

My initial impression is that 1.88a is a sonic improvement over 1.86.
turboglo
Even 1.89d4 with 11.01 doesn't seem to run reliably, at least for me it crashes or freezes way too often, and sometimes doesn't want to play music at all, where 1.88 with the last 10.x version of iTunes was working seamlessly.
MacMini (mid2010) with abundant RAM, running OS 10.8.2, and nothing else... Desperately waiting for PM 1.9, in hopes that that fixes the issue and brings back normal operation and functionality...Or iTunes 11.1, or whatever it takes. If you haven't upgraded to iTunes 11, wait a bit longer.
I first learned about Pure Music at the T.H.E. Newport Show this past summer. Of all the exhibitors, their room was the one I kept coming back to. I downloaded the demo software a few days later, and bought the full package shortly thereafter. It worked great for a while, until I downloaded some Apple OS upgrades. The entire playback system has been a disaster ever since. I’ve downloaded all of the upgrades that have been recommended, but bottom line, none of them work.

Sadly, this whole upgrade to iTunes 11 problem has been a real downer. Not only did I hear nothing from Channel D about it, but all of my inquiries and posts to their support site have been unanswered.

I know how hard it is to run a small company offering nothing but boutique products, but you think they’d do a better job of managing the integration with iTune upgrades (especially when your flag ship product is an iTunes add-on).
Just upgraded to Puremusic 1.89a that recently was posted on Channel D's
site. So far integration with iTune 11.01 seems perfect. Sounds really good.
Looks like the problems with iTunes 11 are fixed.