Recommendations for Sota Star

I just purchased a Sota Star. This will be used in conjunction with a Conrad Johnson phono pre, CJ pre, and CJ power. Interconnects are Stealth PGS gold and speakers are Tannoy Turnberrys.

I love a sweet, relaxed, warm sound and am now looking for an arm and cartridge to give me just that. :Listening? Primarily soft jazz (Diana Krall, Holly Cole, Melody Gardot, etc.) and classical. Budget? Up to $2k for a used arm and $1k for a used (maybe new) cartridge.

Any suggestions or experiences put forth will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
rbschauman
As the proud owner of a SOTA Star Nova V I will have to admit if it is vintage you are looking for I have had many happy hours with my Alphason hr100s arm (British titanium) and a Koetsu Rosewood. The Alphason is tough to come by by the fun is in the finding. Previous cartridges that I enjoyed with this arm included the Sumiko Blackbird and a long time fave; that Stanton 881S was a real rocker.
Had an SME-V when I had my Star ... good combination.
For less money if you can find one, I'd also recommend a Zeta arm. Had one on a non vacuum Sota (before I bought the Star)and that was a great sounding turntable!
The Zeta will fit on an armboard with a Linn cutout (used 6 instead of 3 bolts)which are availlable from Sota and also come up second hand from time to time.
Thanks everyone for the contributions. I've decided to go the SME route which seems to be the prevailing recommendation.

Again, thanks all for sharing!