SME owners, what is your table sitting on?

I am just about to take delivery of my new SME 20/12A and am deciding on the best stand/support system for it.
What do you have your SME table sitting on?
Do you use supplemental footers and/or shelves?
I have been looking at the various offerings from HRS, SRA, Finite Elemente and GP Audio. But I can't afford a complete rack system from these guys. So thinking of building something really heavy then using shelves and footers etc to tune.
I have suspended wood floors.
Your thought would be most appreciated.
mauidj
A Zoethecus stand and it is rock solid and sounds fab.There are some used on the Gon wait and find one. Good luck!
Second the Zoethecus, have a five and a four shelf zoethecus rack plus their amp stands. An outstanding choice. My son, who did not believe racks etc. made any difference changed his mind when he put his system on my 4 shelf rack. No other changes and he is now a believer. Their isolation abilities are phenomenal. Highly recommended BUT being an owner strongly biased as well.
I replaced the original feet for finite elemente cerapucs for a nice upgrade on my SME model 20/2
My SME10 is on the top shelf of a four shelf Zoethecus on a suspended floor. I put columns in my basement directly under the two front legs of my rack. The two back legs are up against the wall very close to a major 8X10 beam. I have no problem with footfalls. My kids dance right in the middle of my room with no skipping etc.

However, I would like some better isolation so am considering moving up the SME line or getting some kind of anti-vibration platform like Vibraplane or Halcyonics for under my table.

I do find that the Zoethecus is not as rigid as some other racks but this is becoming an expensive area in the hobby.