Esoteric K-03

Thinking of buying the K-03 used but have read a few complaints about noisy transports. If I should buy used and inherit a noisy unit not sure if Esoteric would be willing to service it...any thoughts or experiences please.
allstream
@ Judyazblues, Was your post a real one concerning the soundstage abilities of a Esoteric K-03 player?, what do you mean by Audiomindlessinth?, Really, I hope you are not making fun of me or my user name here!, because if you are, I would like to know how many years of exsperience you have in audio, and what have you contributed to audio?, I have 34 years exsperience, and have done a couple of inventions as well in audio!, so when I ask about soundstage presatation, It is not a joke!, I am and was a touring musician too!, again, Really, I know what live music should sound like!, there is no such a sound as a forward sound with live music!, so in the end, my question is very valid!, I only want a realistic sound and will never settle for any less!
The soundstage is fineand not forward. The row changes with the recording. Like I said, you just have to hear it.
Thankyou cerrot, at times, an audiophile may need alot of exsperience to know how to answer my questions!, please forgive me, As you can see on the post above, I am deep into sound!,The way a presatation sounds means everything!