Lyra Delos vs. Kleos?

I picked up a Delos to use as backup for a few months and I'm very impressed so far. Was wondering if any one has heard it and the Kleos and can tell what might be gained in the upgrade? Thanks.
tom_hankins
Thanks for the help. I will try get my hands on the Kleos and compare it to the delos and then both with my XV-1s in my system.
Like the Delos quite a bit.
I too started with a Delos but my dealer allowed me to upgrade to the Kleos and after about 4 weeks with the Delos it was a superb performer but the Kleos is better. I feel that extracts more information to the extent that I have been amazed at how much information is contained in those grooves. But once it is extracted with archeilogical precison it then converts it to music in the most natural tonality I could hope for. The differnce between the two is quite large in that they both are wonderful cartridges and the Delos is a destination in it's self, the Kleos is just a much more musical and enjoyable journey. I look back as I spent money I really couldn't or shouldn't have invested at the time for economic reasons, but now about 8 months later, I can only say it was worth it.
Thanks Theo and Lloydc,
Have you found the high freq. soft, or the cartridge overly warm and forgiving?
Thanks again.
I have yet to audition/try the Kleos but I can enthusiastically recommend the Delos. It is a very smooth sound cartridge that extacts the vinyl ripples with the most precise nature to get the groove going. Prior to this cartridge I had a Dynavector DV20XH.