Lyra Delos vs. Kleos?

I picked up a Delos to use as backup for a few months and I'm very impressed so far. Was wondering if any one has heard it and the Kleos and can tell what might be gained in the upgrade? Thanks.
tom_hankins
Really enjoying the Delos. Something special going on with this cartridge in my system. have not even put the XV-1s back on and will probably sell it and put some money into my table. I will try the Kleos down the road, but right now I dont feel the need to change out the Delos.
Tom_hankins, nice to hear that the Delos is working so well for you. I also have found an excellent cart for my system, in the Emt Tsd-15 . I have been in search of other fine cartridges in the $1500-2K range. Was hoping if you could answer a basic question about going from D-V to the Delos. I have no experience with the Lyra's, but haven't considered them, because they are said to have a dead nuts neutral type sound. Do you consider the Delos to have a bit more body, than your D-V in general. The Tsd-15 was basically a wake up call for me. It showed me that a 2K cartridge, when properly matched, can be quite good.
I think the Dynavector has an overall slightly warmer sound than the lyra. maybe a little more body through the midrange. but the lyra does not sound sterile or thin at all. Just a very nice and very balanced from top to bottom cartridge. i used the Dyna XX2 MKII for two years and was very happy with it. I think this Delos is a step above it.
Tom, If you are getting great sound and synergy from your Delos - don't change, enjoy it.
In a way it doesn't matter. Most components in a System need compensation among each other. And most users want to spend money, the ability to understand what is going on has absolutely no connection to that. MP3 became a huge success and it is only logical that it will be available in a cartridge design sooner or later. There is a System out there somewhere that's the ideal match for any cartridge.