Tonearm: Phantom vs. 4 Point vs. 10.5

Hi

I'm planning on upgrading my tonearm. My analoge setup is:
TW-Acoustic Raven One with Kuzma Stogi arm and Lyra Delos.

I'm interested in theese 3 arms:

Graham Phantom III: It gets good recomendations, also on the Raven One.

TW-Acoustic Raven 10.5: It is from the same manufactor as my turntable, so they should match.

Kuzma 4 Point: Because i have Kuzma and like the quality of it and because Michael Fremer said: I'm in love.

What can you say about these arms (sound) and witch will you recomend for my turntable.

Pierre
pierre1976
The Mint LP is well worth the cost of around $100. Yip is a gentleman and does great work. All you have to do is email Yip at mintlp@hotmail.com and tell him your tonearm is a TW 10.5 and he will make it to spec for you. The wait time from order to receiving it is usually around 3 weeks.

There are several threads supporting the MintLP. I completely agree with them!

Let me know when you get your Raven One and TW 10.5 in. I can be of help with set up if you have any questions. You have an awesome table and arm coming!
Thanks again for the info Phil, and I greatly appreciate your offer to help if needed...Jeff
Phil, what's your findings on the difference between MintLP and TW alignment plate? Since you mentioned initially you used Baerwald, but TW 10.5 is Loefgren B, so there should be some adjustment if MintLP uses Loefgren B.

Have you checked again after MintLP to see whether its result matches with TW alignment Loefgren B null points?

I found it's tough to set correct P2B without tool. The Template provided by TW is only good to get you within 2mm. For the last 0.2mm, very tough.
I love my phantom supreme - much better than previous version. But if I ha a TW table I would want the TW arm. System synergy.
There is a difference between the Mint Lp and TW alignment plate. TW has both Loefgren and Baerwald points. After talking with Yip, he could make the Mint with either, but suggested to use Loefgren. So I complied.

The Mint Lp and TW Baerwald points are approximately 0.5 mm different with the Mint about 0.5mm more forward at both null points. The Mint of course for those who have used it, allow a much more precise placement at the null point. It takes great patience and a few breaks for cold beverages to get it right.

I agree on the TW P2B tool. I am about 0.2-0.3mm off right now but am living with it. At some point I will dial it in perfectly but I'm just enjoying the music right now.