Digital microscope recommendations

I'm at a point where I am concerned about the wear and tear on my Lyra Delos, and would like to check its condition through a microscope. Does anyone have a brand/model they can recommend at a reasonable price? Also, what am I looking for? Is any possible damage so obvious it doesn't need an explanation?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
actusreus
Jragsda, Do you know if this microscope will work on an Mac? The manual only mentions Microsoft operating systems.
Hi Lew, **In another set they used 200X to get a very close up view of the working surface of the stylus tip. This tells me that anything more is superfluous. Does anyone disagree?**

I used to examine styli professionally with an Audio Technica microscope designed for that purpose. Magnification was 100, 300, and 500X. 200X might be adequate for most styli, but some of the micro - extended contact types, like microridge are very small. I'd think you would need at least 400X. USB scopes are not really designed for stylus wear examination. You need 2 high intensity lights to illuminate the sides of the stylus. Wear is determined by the light reflecting off the sides. When a stylus is new, you only see a dot of light. As it wears that dot spreads into a larger area. That larger area is flat, and reflects the light.

A picture chart came with the scope that showed the different types and examples of wear. 100X is useful for checking for cracks, chips and general condition. I know the old Shure scopes were 200X. I believe these were made before micro type styli were invented. You can see how small the picture is in the link. A micro type is much smaller and it becomes impossible to evaluate wear.
Regards,
Just saw this stand at the site suggested by Actusreus:
http://toolboom.com/en/Vacuum-Stand-Cosview-VS-101-for-USB-Microscopes.php

This is by far the lowest price 360 degree stand for usb microscopes I have seen. I will certainly buy one.
Peterauer - only works on Win 7, Vista, and XP. If you have virtual windows in Mac environment, it should work according to my IT guy.

Actusrens - I paid $73.95 plus $6 shipping. No stand at that price. I suspect, but do not know, it is same up/down stand sold with other models; not useful for our purposes. Given the scope's small diameter, you may have to wrap it to fit in the $43 Dino stand which articulates like my adustable lamp improvisation.
Guys, would this supereyes b008 scope be also good for record examination or one has to go stereo? I go crazy trying to identify problems with some records, a scope would help.

Thanks,
bydlo