Cartridge Upgrade for Rega P-25 Table

I am currently using a Benz-Micro Mc 20 E 2 cartridge.

The rest of my system is
Harbeth Compact 7 ES2 or Proac Response 2
Quad 99/909 or Aronov 960i
Fosgate Phono Preamp

No price range, but I do not want to upgrade the TT right now.

I listen mostly to folk music and jazz with some occasional classic rock thrown in the mix.

I would appreciate input and suggestions on this. Thanks.
jperry
Thanks Nabil. I just received this message from a Heed retailer

Heed Orbit has not been brought into the US market now for a couple of years, ever since Rega went to their new motors. While your Planar 25 would benefit from one, I'm afraid there are none to be had.

So I will see if a used one show up on Audiogon (not likely) or decide whether to change table up the Rega line or to another brand.

Any thoughts on what works great with a Dynavector 17D3. I saw some B stock rega 7 tables for sale at $1,800 or ...?
I upgraded from a P25 to a P7 and have never looked back. The P25 is a very nice table; but it is essentially an upgraded P3. You could upgrade the P25 motor and add a TT-PSU, but then you still have a P25. The Rega 7s you've seen are probably not B stock items, I think Rega is about to drop the P7 with a new table coming out to replace it. Personally, I would opt for a new P7, at $1,800 it is a major steal.
Thanks for your thoughts on the upgrade. A couple of questions:

Is the P7 a really significant upgrade over the P5?

Also, is the P9 a really significant updrade over the P7?
If you can swing the Classic you'd win. Put a Benz cartridge in it and be floored.
Jerry this would make a nice upgrade to your 25.
http://www.audiomods.co.uk/
I see you use the Aronov. How do you like it?
Sturgus