Zesto Andros PS-1 Tubes

I'm curious to know if anyone has tried NOS tubes and if so what were your results?

Thanks.
128x128jtwrace
Anybody with new experiences to share on this Zesto 12ax7 question? Anybody
compared NOS Telefunkens with Amperex BBs, Sylvanias, etc.? I see Tonepub
had good results replacing the JJs with EATs - at $225 each, they better sound
good!
I received my Zesto Andros PS1 last Friday. A few days ago I put 4 new production Genalex Gold Lion 12AX7 tubes in the PS1. I think it was a nice improvement. I heard improvements in bass extension, soundstage depth and imaging. I was going to try some NOS tubes but the improvements provided by the Genalex tubes has me very satisfied. So far, I'm greatly impressed by the Zesto.
I've mentioned this to Cfluxa already, but I've compared the stock JJ ECC83s with the JJ ECC803s and heard very little to no difference. I liked the sound of the Gold Lions in my Chinook and wouldn't mind trying those in the Zesto. Smatsui, did you notice more gain with the Lions? I don't need or want any additional.
Tube Rolling on a 4k component from the get go sounds like audionervosa OCD. Why bother buying - build your own kit and tube how you see fit.

That type of feedback will turn alot of potential buyers of the Zesto off - it does me.