"Harder" cartridge recomendation

After some time with EMT TSD15SPH, which is basically my first serious cart (along with it's EMT930 platform and 929 arm), I comeback to the question of finding something faster, "harder", more transparent perhaps but I do like "bigger sound". I'm mounting a second arm on 930: SME3012R and I'm looking for a fast cart in 1-1.2kEU range. Phono is a diy 834 with Tribute nano crystal SUT's.

I've been looking at SPU Royal N, but IIRC EMT somehow derives from the SPU family, so it may or may not be what I have in mind.

Any opinions? Thanks,
bydlo
bydlo
Bydlo, The right persons for this peculiar question are:
Dertonarm, Thuchan and Syntax. Probable Raul also but I am not sure if he owns /owned the FR-7fz. Our brilliant Aussie owns the 'lesser' FR-7f. I think that FR-7fz has also a higher output: 0,24 mV. However 'our Aussie' consider his FR-7f as one of the best in his 'exclusive' ranking of 5 in his (huge) collection .
You might consider a decca MI (or an ikeda cart, which are based on the same design principles as the deccas) - as fast and dynamic are what these carts are renkowned for.

Not sure how well it might match the 3012R though...
Halco, Nandric, I have no idea about the persons you are mentioning, apart from one of them kindly sending me some useful info via PM and then asking not to ask him any Q's again as he will not reply... IIRC, he was/is some automotive consultant, hence the automotive analogies???
(BTW, I do not deal with underwear...used nor new ;-))

Anyway, it seems that getting FR7 is sort of an underground activity in some gnostic circle...Again, having a cart in my hand how would I know if it's ok or I'm being fooled?
Also, what is the right price?
Halcro, my arm is SME3012R. So, hypothetically thinking, would it be "appropriate"?
Thanks!
Bydlo, The person who asked you not to ask any Q's should
induce you to think about yourself. You are difficult to
satisfy , obviously. Like a public servant who invents
contra questions for any question asked. You should buy whatever cart on ebay and pay via paypal. You will get ebay protection this way. Not sure about the USA but in
Europe this work this way. The payment is blocked for 21
days to give the buyer the time for complaint. This of course means that the 'protection' is at the cost of the seller but is good ad for ebay.
Though it is not my thread if Bydlo doesnt mind, can someone please describe the signature sound of FR7/f/fz carts ? I tried googling for a review but just couldnt find any and these cartridges are very expensive even in the used market so it is not even a case where one can buy to try out. In the end there is definitely some risk in buying a cartridge which is no more in production but still some useful user reviews can always make for a better buying decision. Anyone please ?