EMT TSD15 tonality..colouration ?

I am looking for a cartridge upgrade. I started with a Denon 103pro and now use a ZYX RS30. I listen to a good mix of old (pre 70s) and new records.
I am considering the EMT TSD15 cartridge because of its reputation of being musical and dynamic at the same time.

I have heard the TSD15 SFL in the past on a Scheu TT and I could notice some lower mids boost which alters the timbre of the instruments and voices a bit. That worries me. The DL103 is spot on in its tone and timbre reproduction, its my reference but it doesnt have the dynamics I look for. The other day I also heard a JSD5 and somehow I did not notice the lower mid colouration that I first heard with a TSD15 SFL. But the JSD is outside by budget.

Has anyone else found this character with TSD15 ? Is it a colouration with the SFL version or is it also there in the SPH (spherical) tip also ?
pani
Of course we need to agree that the cart is one thing, the chain after is another.
Put an M5 BMW motor in a peugeot and?
Oh yes the road? The M5 needs good tarmac.,,no? Well a cart and TT etc....need good recordings...same thing "black surface".
Another suggestion is a TSD15 Anniversary Gold, okay for the budget and you will love it - I am pretty sure

all the best
So in general would we say that the SFL TDS15 is more analytical than the SPH version?
I had forgotten about this thread, but I stand corrected on my last comment. I have since been corrected, that my Tsd-15 is in fact an SFL. I stand by my other comments though.
Ive been using a Brinkmann EMT Titanium (modified TSD15) cartridge now for almost a year and it has been the most musical instrument I've listened to in cartridges, even more so than my beloved Kondo IO-m. I've heard a "standard" TSD15 in a customers system but given it was in an unfamilar system, it was hard to tell the differncies between the 2, although his sytem was extremely musical.

(Dealer disclosure)
Hi Thuchan, Since you said "If you especially go for a TSD15 Lzi you will go for one of the great carts in this audio world - the Japanese know, most European and American not."

What's the real difference between the Lzi version and original TSD 15? Of course I know the technical difference but I didn't have any chance to listen a real Lzi, so let me know more! Thanks a lot!