Turntable That Can Automatically Replay A Track?

Is there a turntable that can automatically detect the duration of a musical track by the groove lines on the record and replay the track without having the user going up to the turntable and moving the tonearm? I've got up from my listening chair more than 50 times yesterday to replay the same track on the turntable. On certain days I can listen to the same song for hours (on repeat). It's easy on a CD player but quite a chore with a turntable.

Does such a turntable exist? It would be great if a remote is available for selecting tracks but that would be asking too much.
ryder
I think ADA made such a table, over thirty years ago,but it was really lo-fi. Best to rip the lp to a cd with track coding, then you will be set to go, especially since you will shortly wear out the lp. Another way is to download the track from iTunes etc.
Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll just have to find the equivalent music in another format and hit the repeat button instead of ending up with an ancient low end device.

Cheers.
If you want something high-end, you might want to look into The Laser Turnable.

http://www.laserturntable.com
Just food for thought. I've read that a particular track should be played no more than once a day since the record material deforms from the stylus pressure. Repeated playback in the short term can damage and prematurely wear the groves.