New AMG tt just arrived.

Wow I really was going nuts waiting for this Tabel to get here. Today I have someone coming to help set up and dial it in. It's much bigger then I remembered it being at ces. I got the black skirt and the 12 arm. I will post some thought after I get it up and running. It is such a beautiful thing to see. Will post pic on my page. I'm excited. One of the coolest things in the world to me. And to be honest the designer whom I talked to at ces believed in his Tabel so much that his love for this tt pushed me over the edge and I had to have it. Thank you Werner Roeschlau for doing what ya do.
documentroom
Documentroom,

As an avid audiophile, I congratulate you on a great system that undoubtedly is a source of endless joy and excitement for you. As a music lover, I too join you in your sadness at the passing of Mr. Roeschlau, a great individual who devoted much of his life to creating something beautiful that enhances our lives in a way that only we audiophiles can fully understand perhaps. I may never directly appreciate his creation, but I do feel a profound sense of loss when another designer leaves us so prematurely. In a world of mass consumption and production, individuals like Mr. Roeschlau are vestiges of what truly touches us as human beings. RIP.
Documentroom,

That's for all the posts and a shame about the designer.

How would you compare the AMG to the clearaudio wood innovation?
I really liked my clear audio Anavasary tt. However when I interact with the amg tt there's a rightness to it. Lovers of Playing records know what I'm talking about. In ref to reproduced sound I've switched away from clearaudio cart to the top Benz cart so there's more warm less analytical character. I highly recommend this tt it's a set up and play with very small amount of tweaks and it just stays in tune like a great guitar in the middle of a recording session. It's dependable and I can't say that about my clearaudio Tabel. Had issues to say the least. I think this company is gunna come out with new tt and I'm gunna support them. I like the vibe of the company and I think there taking the blinders off and thinking outside the box with there design. I wish them the best.
Keeping this thread alive as this really is an incredible tt. I added a much better cartridge this week. Airtight pc1 supreme. Not really sure why the Benz lps was chosen to partner with this tt. However the new combo of AMG and Airtight is incredible. Really fast yet romantic with huge bass. However the real kicker is the amount of detail in the mids and highs. One more point with which I think this tt excels is dark and I mean jet black background behind the notes. Notes just pop out of thin air. Really life like in presence. Oh and the audio research ref 2 brings out the best of it all. Think I'm dune for a long time maybe even the rest of my life. That how happy I've been with my analog set up.
Congratulations on the new cartridge. I have the Supreme in an SME V-12. It is a superb cartridge. Just as you write, great detail, super fast, wonderful bass. I would add that it is very natural sounding and tonally neutral. Really great looking system.