Twisting wire on VPI for anti skate?

How do you make this twist? My manual (a great table but not a great manual at all) mentions it but does not say how to do it.
Twist it which way?
With no anti skating, all was well except one album that skipped on the first track.
rmcfee
Concur with 1, Azimuth affects crosstalk. I am ensuring that the fishing line is not twisting the tonearm and changing azimuth. The configuration of the mechanical anti-skate is such that it connects the fishing line to the back of the arm before the counterweight with an O ring and set screw. If the fishing line bisects the arm half way and the line is parallel, then it will not affect azimuth. I was just double checking that with the DMM.
Thanks for clarifying, Captain w. I'm not much familiar with VPI arms and wasn't aware that the A/S device *could* affect azimuth. Given that unexpected "feature", checking crosstalk seems like a prudent step.
I have posted my findings a number of times and for the very last time.....relieve the burden of anti-skate on your tonearm and get better sound. If the anti-skate mechanism is attached properly to the VPI, it will not affect azimuth...but....no need for anti-skate anyway.
I've got an original JMW-12 and don't use / need any anti-skate. The sound is better without the twisted lead wire or any other outward pressure on the arm.

BTW, it has been my experience that ANY pressure from the lead wire will also change the azimuth.