Which tonearm for vintage Micro Seiki BL-91

I have "upgraded" from a vintage Micro Seiki BL-51 to a vintage (again)BL-91 (checked by the local Hi-Fi shop). Unlike the BL-51 that came with a hard wired original tonearm this BL-91 comes without any tonearm.
Could someone recomend me a good tonearm for this turntable. I'm wondering if modern tonearms like the Kuzma 4 point ( have an offer for a second hand one), SME V (or IV-VI), Schick Tonearm, or TriPlanar would be a good match or should I rather go to the older ( and less expensive) designs like the Saec 407/23, Micro Seiki MA-505 Fidelity research FR-64S).
I have a Miyajima Shilabe that I bougth second hand here on Audiogon. Sounds very "organic" meaty full bodied and that is what I like.
Does someone have experience in using recent desings on older turntables?
Thanks in advance
Enjoy the music this weekend
Tony
128x128tgaral
FastMick thanks for your input. FR-64s has lots of raving comments but very expensive on the second hand market
tgaral,

its expensive to buy but you can sell it for the same price if not more. It doesn't depreciate like most Hifi equipment.

I have the 64s on a Denon turntable its a dp-6000 in a dk-2000 base. it has space for 2 arms the other arm is a Grace 704. The Denon turntable and base you can get cheap and its better than my DDL120.

I have a Denon 103R in the 64S and a Denon 103D in the Grace. The Grace 704/103D is the better combination.

If you go MC make sure you get a SUT I have a Au-340 and its substantially better than the Denon MA-500.

But i am off the track now.

regards
Michael
Michael
thanks for your comparison between FR-64s and Grace.
I have a phonostage which has a good SUT. I'm keeping my system as it was excepted the turntable and the tonearm. Just want to know how newer tonearms like MOerch UP-4,DP-6, SME IV or V,Reed, etc perform in comparison with the older designs together with my Miyajima Shilabe.
First of all I wish you all a Happy New Year.
I finally went for the Moerch UP-4 in 9". Its mounting distance is 1 cm shorter than the MA-505. I received it last week but need another tonearm base that I will make myself. The MicroSeiki MA-505 had to go because it is not mine. I didn't buy it myself because I wanted a brand new tonearm. Looking forward to listen to this Danish Beauty.
No VTA on the fly though so a bit worried about that.
Tony
No VTA on the fly though so a bit worried about that
Unless you have so much time on your hands that you can afford to (or are anal enough to want to) reset VTA for different LP thickness, VTA on the fly is probably only really necessary if you are going to be swapping cartridges often.