has anyone had any problems w/ Jasmine phono LP2.0

One of either channels stops working.
I have already returned the unit back to China twice
They have replaced the unit and now it's gone down for the third time. I contacted a local tech in NYC and was advised
it probably would not be worth having the unit repaired.
Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone recommend a tech
here in the states preferably in the New York area
antnee

I'm having the unit repaired locally.Apparently the problem is in fact a blown FET. According to the tech, FETS are very susceptible to static electricity. I'm keeping this one as a spare once returned, making sure whatever I decide to get going forward is grounded directly to the electrical outlet.
Thanks,
Antnee, While you are having the FETS replaced, upgrade the output capacitors to Jantzen Superior z-caps. They are a big sound improvement on an already excellent phono.

The caps are inexpensive $25 for a pair of 1UF from Parts Express.
Hi Redglobe, I don't believe any producer will save on such
small value capacitors (1uF). But I am tempted to exchange
those thin copper wire to the connectors for the silver
wire. Have enyone looked inside the pre?
Nandric, Are you suggesting that changing the output capacitors will NOT improve the performance of the Jasmine?

If you have not heard the modified Jasmine (with upgraded output capacitors), you are not in a position to comment for or against.
Redglove, I assume that designers listen to different capacitors before they decide which to use. Then I also assume that capacitors of such small value are not so
expensive such that saving on them is an issue. It would be strange if the amateurs like we are can improve whatever design by changing two capacitors. But I know
that 'believing' is a strong feeling.