Best cartridge options for around $200.

I need to send my Benz Glider to get re-tipped. I want to purchase an inexpensive cartridge for the interim and to use as a backup. I am looking for suggestion somewhere in the $200. price range. I can't spend a lot right now what with the re-tip and other obligations. I was thinking about maybe a Clearaudio Concept but am looking for other suggestions. My turntable is a Clearaudio Innovation Compact with Universal arm.
128x128lostbears
I had a Concept and now have the Ortofon 2M Blue. I like the Ortofon 2M blue better.
I'm having my Clear Audio Maestro Wood repaired and bought an Ortofon Red 2M and it is an excellent temp cartridge for the money. I'm amazed at the quality for the modest price; very listenable even right out of the box. It or the next step up -the Blue - as already suggested are good choices.
I just heard a Grado Gold on a VPI Traveler yesterday. It was very very good. I think it's just a bit over $200.
Shure M97xE. It tests with a near flat frequency response with the Ultimate Analogue Test LP. There is NOT a high end roll off, contrary to what other people claim by listening as compared to testing in real-time. I suggest using the Stevenson alignment geometry; I found no inner groove distortion problems or mis-tracking problems with the Stevenson at 1.25g Vertical Tracking Force (brush up). It sounded shockingly similar to my Dynavector 17D3. But, it's around $75, not $200. If you like boosted treble response, look elsewhere. If you like neutral, there is no other moving magnet I would recommend over this one, and I own the Audio Technica AT150MLX and Ortofon 2M Black. Don't let the low price fool you into thinking it's not an amazing piece of gear.