Rega RB300 Tonearm alignment protractor

I spent hours searching for a proper Rega RB300 Tonearm alignment protractor that I can get my hands on without having to wait 2 weeks for international shipment.
All I cound find was this :
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/protractor6r.pdf

The problem is that 2 different printers gave 2 different scales of this protractor and I do not know which is correct.
I would expect a printable protractor to specify the correct distance between 2 points in the drawing...

Anybody can link to a good protractor ?
triskadecaphobic
Hmmm...interesting.
So you guys are saying that this 80$ strobe light is not needed ? Why would people design this complicated device that has 2 integrated circuits if it's not needed ?
I'll try incandescent light or led light and report as soon as I get home...
01-21-13: Triskadecaphobic
Hmmm...interesting.
So you guys are saying that this 80$ strobe light is not needed ? Why would people design this complicated device that has 2 integrated circuits if it's not needed ?
Umm, to make money? ;)

Actually, it may make it easier to see, I don't know. With an incandescent light it's a bit tricky especially if the speed is off. I need to stare towards the middle of the platter and not focus in a way, and then I see it. If the speed is off it likes a little like if you were looking at airplane propellers, they sort of move backwards slowly...
"Umm, to make money? ;)"
LOL !!!!!!!!

OK...I got home and tried both incandescent and lED light.
LED didn't work but incandescent worked perfect.
I definitely see the lines now. They are almost stationary. Not completely stationary because I remember my dealer once told me that my speed is about 5% faster that 33.3
I changed the speed to 45 and now the circle of the 45 is almost stationary.

Thank you guys !