Spdif source switching?

I have a DAC with only one input (coax). I'm curious if there is a device available that would allow me to add more digital inputs. If so would there be any cons to using this approach?
chrshanl37
"I believe it is designed to minimize jitter. "

Its maybe designed to minimize the jitter ADDED. There will always be jitter added, unless its reclocked.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
The Synchro-Mesh isn't bit perfect. How can it be 'the best system upgrade'?

Call me silly, but I like my bits being perfect.
It is not perfect, nor is it quite as good as an Off-Ramp 5, but some of the new upsampler chips are extremely good. This is one of them.

It makes a marked improvement in most systems because the jitter reduction makes a bigger impact than being bit-perfect.

BTW, for all reading this, Cerrot is my constant critic, on anything that I say here. I would recommend to just ignore it.

Thanks,

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Ignore it? "The optimum device...", and "this will be the best system upgrade you have ever done".... but, yet, it takes me to advise it isn't bit perfect and, now you say, "its not perfect". I am glad to be a critic here.

I think you were a bit misleading, and now dodging behind my giving you a hard time. I think you should not push your products in these boards. I think it is self serving of you. I think you can learn from other designers/manufacturers here and just leave your website to being the contact point for your sales, and not audiogon message forum.