Spdif source switching?

I have a DAC with only one input (coax). I'm curious if there is a device available that would allow me to add more digital inputs. If so would there be any cons to using this approach?
chrshanl37
Right now I have a modified Xindak DAC 5 from Exemplar. Would adding an extra device to my system just to gain the extra inputs be a better solution than getting a different DAC? Right now I am auditioning an NAD M51 on loan from a friend and so far I like the sound along with the idea of having DAC/Preamp in one component. I'm also interested in the Musical Fidelity M1 Clic. Do you guys feel this might be a step in the wrong direction? The rest of my system is Tube Audio Design amp and pre. Thanks a lot for all the suggestions.
Why not consider using a combination of the Audio Authority 1177A-1 alongside a Monarchy DIP or if budget allows an Empirical SM. This would allow for up to 4 digital inputs (coax or optical or a combination of both) with auto or manual input sensing, whilst also addressing the issue of jitter.
I have a great DAC -DCS Debussy which does not have toslink input
I use a cheap toslink to spdif converter and I am looking for an upgrade with a better sound.
Audio authority,monarchy audio ,synchro mesh or something else?
I have a great DAC -DCS Debussy which does not have toslink input
I use a cheap toslink to spdif converter and I am looking for an upgrade with a better sound.
Audio authority,monarchy audio ,synchro mesh or something else?