Buying new vinyl?

Hi,
I know this touch has been discussed for some tome, bit the situation might have changed and I'm just getting into vinyl as I can't stand digital anymore. I thought it was just a matter of getting a good dac but I changed my mind when I tried one. It still sounded digital.

I see that new vinyl is being sold but some claim that Waxtime for instance is simply producing vinyl from CD's. Has the situation changed? Are there any places online to buy vinyl produced from the old analogue masters?
fabsound
Music Direct. It will be mainly older recordings remastered. Almost anything being recorded new is being recorded to Digital. By the way I love vinyl but have almost stopped playing lps since I got my Metrum Hex dac. Non oversampling dacs like Metrum, Audio Note and the Teredac Chamelion sound very much like analog with no digital artifacts
Alan
Thanks Alan. Good to know. As for digital, I wish I felt the same. It would be so much easier. I'm not throwing away my CDs, though, but I now look at digital/analogue like transister/tube -- they will always be different.
Fred
There sure is. As stated above Music Direct and Acoustic Sounds are both top notch. Be sure you read the return policy. Check out Amazon, their return policy is bullet proof. Like Arh says, a lot of NEW music will be from digital masters, but not all. Do your homework before you buy. I buy new stuff from Popmarket and the few local stores that sell new vinyl. I still prefer vinyl to digital even though I have a decent digital front end (Meridian). YMMV, have fun.
3rd Amazon , just look for the original stuff . It will be used but at least it will not have had the life sucked out of it by being digitized .
With the resurgence of vinyl , I am finding the " Professional " flea marketers have some pretty good stuff for only a couple of bucks ! Usually equal to what Amazon charges $8 - $12 including shipping .
At the flea markets , don't be afraid of a few scuffs etc.
They may not look pretty but usually don't pose many problems . Mostly quite listenable , even if they do have a few freckles ! For $2 it is hard to go wrong !

Happy Tunes
Fabsound,

I have a top quality analog set up. I have a reasonably decent digital front end too but never use it. I agree, digital always sounds like digital. I'm not talking about the digital glare of the 1990s but the flat lifeless sound which has never compared to good analog which still prevails. I've heard the best world class digital with HD downloads at show after show and I've never walked out of a room saying " I gotta have that," Yes, my cdp is going on this website this week in the hopes I can sell it. Several hundred cds are going to give away before Thursday for donation. By the way, digital on vinyl as Fremer says always sounds better than its aluminum cousin. He doesn't know why nor do I but it does. I need the room for more records. Let me add that ORG and most reissues pressed at QRP are sounding terrific these days AnalogProductions although I do quite a bit of buying on eBay or Music Stack.