sound-Smith VPI Counter Intuitive

The Sound-Smith CounterI intuitive is a must have for VPI turntable owners. I just purchased one and it makes a great difference in my Classic 3 setup. I thought I had my TT perfectly setup before, but the counter intuitive dialed it in perfectly and I can tell the difference right away. The system just sound very balanced and the sound stage comes popping out. No listening fatigue here like I use to have. I have been listening to vinyl hours on end. The unit is very easy to use, I followed the instructions to a "T". This unit is highly recommended. What is your experience with the Counter Intuitive?
almandog
Yup. The SoundSmith Counter Intuitive works very well, and, like pretty much all things VPI, it's absurdly overpriced @ $50 for a 50ยข sticker. It should be a stock feature of the already overpriced VPI turntables.
I agree that the Counter Intuitive is a no-brainer for a VPI arm.
It is one of the best bang for the buck tweaks I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot.
It makes fine tuning Azimuth and VTF so easy.
Lp2cd, don't understand your post. Did they leave the actual Counter Intuitive unit out of the package you got?