Which phono preamps among these three?

1. Manley Chinook Tube phono stage
2. Whest PS.30R
3. Aesthetix Rhea

I picked these three because they are currently available for sale in audiogon, and all three have very good reviews. All three are a bit over my budget at the moment, but I expect to get enough fund in the short future.

I mostly listen to Jazz (50s-60s) and classicals, occasionally pops and rocks. Rhea is more expensive than the other two, but Rhea supports three inputs while the other supports only one input, switchable to MM or MC. The other two cost about the same as used Rhea.

If you are to pick one, which one? For what reason? Is one definitely better than the others? Or, they are pretty much in the same league with different characteristics?
128x128ihcho
Just called Keith and asked about using 0.2mV or lower gain MC cartridges with vtph-2. He said it should be fine. He said that even 0.1mV catridges would work fine without too much noise.
Well, that is a good part.
Then, I found out that the one for sale in Audiogon is no longer available. Well, to be honest, I could not pull the trigger since $2500 is still a bit over my budget and I needed to wait until I sell some of my audio gears.
I had VK60 and VK30 with phono card for several years, and I was mostly happy until I had a chance to compare them with Plinius SA102 (which I have now) and Plinius M16P with phono section. Plinius was a clear winner for me, especially M16P's phono was much better than VK30's phono.
I always thought that VK-P5 is not much better than their phono card, maybe I am wrong. So, VK-P5 is not under my radar. I don't have M16P any longer.

I just grabbed Whest PS.20 out of whim since my budget situation is not improving and I didn't want to wait for too long. It is with Plinius CD-LAD and SoundTradition's Live! MC-10 SUT. I feel Whest PS.20 is at least as good as M16P's phono. So, currently I am happy with my system.
I will stay with what I have for a while until next upgrade for a tube phono stage.

Thanks for all comments and suggestions.