The "coolest" looking system?

O.K., this goes along with the best/worst speaker threads as banal. So what? I don't care what the stuff sounds like,if you were just going for looks, what would you put together for a system? What made me think of this is the Shanling CD T 100. This thing looks very cool and is where I might start. Maybe add a Hovland Sapphire, a Hovland HP-100,an Oracle Delphi Mk V, and a pair of Martin Logan Prodigy's with an aniline blue dye finish for speakers(just to keep with the glowing blue Hovland theme). Go nuts!
maxgain
Funny you should ask...I happen to have 20 of these.... Beauties cryogenically treated at a reduced price.

Sincerely
I remain,
They list at $29.95 but with the tratment and shipping it's
$6,345.95. The synergy alone is a bargain. They are left over from my audio club's last group purchase. Don't let the price scare you. It feels quite musical...we like to think of the jacket as a "component." Music is fundamentally vibration and the last interface is, of course, your outerware - or underware, if you're so inclined, during serious listening.

Sincerely
I remain,
I laughed so hard the cats went into hiding. Max, I've learned to take a leak before reading posts by Clueless. Clueless, please show up if I ever get a chance to buy you a drink.