The "coolest" looking system?

O.K., this goes along with the best/worst speaker threads as banal. So what? I don't care what the stuff sounds like,if you were just going for looks, what would you put together for a system? What made me think of this is the Shanling CD T 100. This thing looks very cool and is where I might start. Maybe add a Hovland Sapphire, a Hovland HP-100,an Oracle Delphi Mk V, and a pair of Martin Logan Prodigy's with an aniline blue dye finish for speakers(just to keep with the glowing blue Hovland theme). Go nuts!
maxgain
Love where this post took off to........is there a chance we can see Clueless model the jacket next to his topless beauty?

Thanx for the laugh!
Yes!! The rumor is true. November is long underware month and my audio group will be putting together a package deal of "under components" if you are interested. They will be audiophile quality, fully treated and broken in (don't ask), and with a low "Q" factor. High resonance underware are such a pain in the ass! What's more, I'm fairly certain Albert can't get them.

(Sorry, but I'm off for the rest of the day as work has ended and I get to go home and goof off)

Sincerely
I remain,
Damn it, now i can't get this image out of my head of Clueless in his 50's decor living room, ogling the knobs of his topless relic, wearing his smoking jacket and long johns while "sweating to the oldies" with Richard Simmons!

Can we ever go back to the topic in this darn thread after this turn? I did think it could be interesting in a different direction.

Think of it as a design project. I will add to my system by placing everything on two Billy Bags Pro Stands in brushed steel and black Corian, one for the CD and Pre and a seperate amp stand for the Sapphire. Still looking for some cables.
Jadis 400 watt tube amplifiers
Martin Logan statement speakers
Jadis CD transport
Wadia 27 digital converter
Arcici suspense rack
I'd go for the Blue Circle Music Pumps and Music Purse.

http://www.classicpumps.com/mpumps.htm