Cable "burning": Real or VooDoo ???

While i have my opinions on this subject, i'd love to hear from others that have tried various methods of "burning in" cables, what was used to do it, what differences were noticed ( if any ), etc... Please be as specific as possible. If your a "naysayer" in this area, please feel free to join in BUT have an open mind and keep this thread on topic. Sean
>
sean
Steve today is an extremely sad day, you have lost all respect. My 13 year old son with C.P. living in a wheel chair with extreme limits on his social interaction has proven to be more grown up than you. I feel very sorry for you "PAL"
Not all EE's are so stubborn-minded so don't go classifying everyone here along with the rest of 'em. This from an old-school "wire-is-wire" EE who's finally HEARD the light! My testing is blind too - blind faith, because I don't fully understand the reasons explaining what I unquestionably do hear.
I don't fully comprehend all of the physics involved in driving my automobile either - but that certainly doesn't stop me from enjoying that experience.
I double blind tested some tires this morning on the interstate. The screeching tires and screams of terror where about the same with both sets, so I will stick with the cheep ones for now.
Isn't this beginning to get really silly? RHUBARB to all. Lets do as Albert says, lets "shut up and dance", exchange and share with each other for the advancement of music in the home and its enjoyment.