Sakura Systems OTA Cable Kit

Has anyone tried this "minimalist" cable kit? After receiving a recommendation from someone with similar musical values to myself, and whose ears I trust, I could not resist ordering one. I will report on how they sound in a few weeks, but am interested in others' opinions too.

For those that have not heard about them look at www.sakurasystems.com for an interesting read. The cable sounds as if it is very close to the specification of the conductors in Belden Cat5. So I may have spent around 100 times what the kit is worth. We shall see.

If you have not heard this cable, please don't bother posting your opinions of how it MUST sound here. Nor am I that interested in hearing how stupid I must be to order this kit - it's my money and you are free to make different decisions with yours. Sorry for this condition, but I am bored with those that have nothing positive to offer on this site, and post their opinions based on deductive logic rather than actual experience.
redkiwi
I had one side working on the CDP ,but I tried myself several times to get it to work correctly .No go!

I just put Eichmann Connectors on and they work great.Sometimes my IC to my Amp goes also.I imagine it's the conntect area of the wire itself.You can try twisting the Plastic connectors to see if they get the contact.

Just get some Eichman Silver Bullets and some Cardas Solder or 4% Silver Solder and make up an IC.I made up 2 last night .One I am sending off to be Cryo'd to do a test to see if there are positive results.

BTW I did not get the Silver Bullets,I wish I had.I got the Goldplated standard types.Either way they are probably the best on the market.

Good luck!
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this thread. I am using OTA for speaker wire and interconnect for my Flatfish/Shigaraki dac, Fi super X amp and Avantgarde speakers. I made a special set of speaker wires that is a long single run to the midrange horn and a jumper to the tweeter and another from the midrange to the bass boxes. The wire is superb. I replaced JPS in my system and other wires such as Alpha Core silver. I've made a special power cord out of .65mm OTA with a single male plug and 2 sets of power wires and 2 IEC's[like a bi wire set] for the power supplies of my Flatfish and Dac. This is also a great tweak. I will be making another power cord for the amp and a Y preamp soon. I'll keep you all posted.
Happy Holidays.
Cryo treated Cables have not returned as yet,but I did get to use the Eichmanns in place of the Plastic Plugs and that works fine.

Would have liked to have gotten the newer Silver Plugs ,but they were not available yet.Cost being another factor,they were something like 3x the price of regular ones.

Satisfied so far ,but I did notice the cable can be all over the place in the Freq. spectrum with the Mids falling out as has been mentioned.Waiting on a better Digital Cable also.

Happy Listening!
Anyone who wants the best from the OTA, please use the supplied RCAs. This is part of the magic and design of this plug. Why go through a pin, solder when you can go wire to connector. Use as intended or you will never know what this wire is capable of.