Cables for B&W and Rotel system.

Im looking for some speaker cables for my B&W CDM7nt speakers and my Rotel setup. ANyone have a similar setup with a working combo? I dont really have the time to buy a bunch of cables and try it out but I will definately take some suggestions.
nht76
It's true that sweet & sour does not mean tasteless but no component is 100% true to the source. Like most things, balance is the key. True to the source does not always equate to realistic either.

Experiment with cables that you can get your hands on. One man's trash is the other man's treasure at the GON
Says the nasayer, who would have you contiue the futile attempt to achieve anything worthwhile with the wire that connects two components together, rather than focus on the components, especially speakers, their setup and room conditions, and the lowest distortion (which is measurable) amp you can find.

All, of course, contingent upon the sonic quality of the source material.

If you have the funds, and nothing better to do, before you get to listening to the music.
For what its worth...my local dealer...who carries B&W and rotel...offer Nordost,MIT,and a few others...I prefer the NOrdost line...not for everyone...but very open, fast, and detailed...good luck..
I started out in my comeback into "Audiophile-dom" about 3 years ago and began my new re-listening with a Rotel and B&W set-up. I tried many cables and power cords. One speaker cable I found that was very synergistic with the B&W's is an older Stealth Audio Premier. You can sometimes find a used pair on the Gon for @ $225.00-$250.00 8ft. Try a pair out and hear the wonderfully warm and "alive" sound that they reproduce for you. I have since upgraded but my aural memory still misses my old system. Have fun experimenting and I hope you find that synergistic match of cables.
For what it's worth, Audioquest is listed on B&W's New Zealand website (along with Classe and Marantz). http://www.bwspeakers.co.nz/

I've read many owners using either Kimber Kable or Audioquest with their Rotel/B&W gear. They usually recommend using "solid copper" cables with B&W.