Cables for McIntosh Equipment

I know that there is over 3000 post on cables but can not find what I am looking for.

I would like to hear from McIntosh users (no offence others)
Looking for your expertise on cables that have performed well with in your system- interconnects, digital, power cords, etc.

My current set up is:
1. McIntosh MC 207 power (AU 24 XLRs for main channels and RCA remaining)
2. McIntosh MX 119 pre amp
3. McIntosh MVP 851 (for DVD video only) with Stereovox digital and Monster Component Video Cables
4. Esoteric DV 50S for all two channel CD, SACD and DVD-A using Au 24 XLR’s
All power cords are Shunyata Python VX and one Taipan VX on a Hydra 2
Two dedicate and isolated grounded 20 amp outlets and a a 15 amp that is not isolated

Also any recommendations would love to hear also.
Thanks
JC
Ag insider logo xs@2xvx700
I use the Cable Research Labs bronze bundle. It's inexpenive and works really well with Mcintosh gear. I tried XLO, Nordost, Cardas, LFD and Kimber on my system and settled on the CRL bundle. Cardas Golde Reference would have been my next choice.
hi, I saw you mentioned using analysis plus. I have been trying a few different cables and find them all similar(morrow,kimber,etc), nothing is a major breakthrough. Do you feel the analysis plus is extraodinary? Have you compared them with many others? WHAT equiptment/MAC do you use?which Analysis plus products you use? I was told the cheaper blue oval line is excellent for the $, but I cant audition them without buying them. Would appreciate any response on these matters.Im getting tired of wasting time and moneyfor small changes
i personally hated AP speaker cables on my 501s. couldn't get rid of them fast enough.

speaker cables i did like: isoclean, prana and kubala sosna. plenty of choices.

power cords: stage 3 concepts do the job nicely.
I have a McIntosh C220 preamp/MC402 power amp driving Magnepan MG1.6 speakers, with a Bluenote Stibbert CD player. Tried various combinations of cables and interconnects over a year, and then, I used MIT CVT Terminator 2 right through (source-pre, balanced; pre-to-power, balanced; single wire to the speakers). That settled it for me once and for all! To think I never used to like MIT cables in the past ... I used Furutech power cords on the pre and power.

Another good single-brand system would be the Excalibur II from Audio Magic.