Powercord to tame brightness and add musicality

Hi
I have an all Krell system: Krell 28c, Krell KCT and Krell 450amps. What can I use on my cdp to add musicality and lessen digital brightness.
I am using Epiphany currently and might try the Anaconda Vx for my system needs to be more musical. Thanks
nickt
I auditioned many PC's before I settled on the TG Audio 688 for my CDP.

You'll get a lot of different recommendations & this is what worked best for me.
Depends on how much musicality you want to add and how much brightness there is to tame. The Anaconda Vx will help, the King Cobra V2, is smoother than the Anaconda Vx, and the King Cbra V1 is smoother and warmer then the V2.
Shunyata had critics claim their original series were too rich, warm and musical. Unfortunetley, Shunyata listened to the complaints and made their cables more dynamic, while losing the magical midrange.
Don't get me wrong, the Anaconda VX is on the warmer side of power cords, but if you really want a rich textured midrange, try a King Cobra V1.

Cheers,
John
The original Shunyata Black Mamba (version 1) will do what you desire. Also, I like the Wolff Source cord on my CDP...actually prefer it over the TG Audio 688, which I use on my amp and preamp.

However, the place to really start is with dedicated lines and power conditioning before you start playing with cords.