Powercord to tame brightness and add musicality

Hi
I have an all Krell system: Krell 28c, Krell KCT and Krell 450amps. What can I use on my cdp to add musicality and lessen digital brightness.
I am using Epiphany currently and might try the Anaconda Vx for my system needs to be more musical. Thanks
nickt
The Paragon (Pure Note) pc seems to work for me on my KMA-250s (these are antiques now). It is a very quiet cord with no added brightness. I upgraded from the Sigma model which has been a popular choice for Krell gear (see searches). Price is right.

Bill
I think the problem is with the Krell gear. I have avoided Krell as I have always found it to be too bright for my taste.
A change in source equipment can have a major impact. For example, I recently heard a Modwright Sony 999ES in my system and compared it with my APL Denon 3910. I'm not going to do a shoot out review here...the two players have different flavors, yet are close in performance. I could easily live with the Modwright Sony 999ES. It has a relaxed musicality to it that I believe would be excellent in a system that is "too bright".
Thank you everyone for your inputs. I love my Krell system for what it is: transparent, dynamic, detailed and revealing. I used to have tube gears so just want some of that magical tube sounds in my current system. I do have dedicated lines and a conditioner.