Powercord to tame brightness and add musicality

Hi
I have an all Krell system: Krell 28c, Krell KCT and Krell 450amps. What can I use on my cdp to add musicality and lessen digital brightness.
I am using Epiphany currently and might try the Anaconda Vx for my system needs to be more musical. Thanks
nickt
Actually, I think Audience has some of the best cabling for the dollar and supposedly competes or beats some other higher priced cables such as the Nordost Valhallas. I used to own their au24 ics and I still use their au24 speaker cables.

I've never tried their power cables and I'd guess that they too are better than most. But it really doesn't matter, because no power cable can do what 'proper' line-conditioning can do.

At least that's what I interpreted Warren to say. :)

-IMO
OK Warren, your up. Nickt says he already has dedicated lines, a power conditioner and components that he doesn't want to change. He's looking for suggestions for more musical sound and less brightness.

What do you recommend? Sunglasses?

He doesn't say what kind of cabling he's using. Yo! Nickt! What kind of cabling are you using?!

If you like the Krell stuff and want to keep it, try Cardas cables and Shunyata power cords. If they don't help you, nothing will, short of replacing the Krell gear.
Or maybe warren just enjoys being a butthole. peole such as yourself add so much to these forums.
You might give a GNSC PASI unit a try. It will eliminate some glare and edge that comes out of the CDP, at least that's been my experience. Only down side, you'll need a another pair of interconnects.
After buying the Anaconda, you could try various combak harmonix products, like cones for componenst and speakers and the Reymo 777 als line conditioner. These are designed to make more elegant, refined, less edgy sound. (Trying them in my own system - Wilson Benesch and mark levinson electronics - I found that they make too much good for my taste and for my relatively polite speakers. But if your line conditioner is a hydra, changing that with an ALS 777 might do the business) Also you can try play with the acoustic system resonators. I recently played with them, and they are also able to shift the sound of the system to a given direction. You really need contact their closest dealer and to see what would help you. Maybe combination of basic and silver resonators would help.