Transparent , Kubala , Luminous , or RS Poiema

Hi everyone. I am looking to potentially recable my whole system and would love to hear your thoughts on the following cables for interconnects, speaker wire, and digital cables...

Transparent
Kubala-Sosna
Luminous
Ridge Street Audio Poiema!!

My current gear is the following...
Ayre V-3 amp
Krell Showcase Pre/Pro
Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures and VCC-1 Center Channel
Cardas Golden Cross I/C and Digital Lightning 15
Alpha Core MI 2 Speaker Cable

I have heard the Transparent Ultra and Premium digital cable and think they are quite good, but they are very expensive and I have seen glowing reviews on the other cables as well. I am prepared to pay if necessary, but would prefer not to if I can find something comparable at a cheaper price. I know that cables are person and/or system specific and am going to try to audition each, but wanted to hear other thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of each. Please advise...
kmiller5
I greatly prefer my Kubala cables to the Transparent cables I owned before. Granted the Kubala's are top of the line and the Transparent stuff was upper-mid-line, but overall it was not my cup of tea.

I used the cables with Bryston amps and later with Rowlands, and with Maggie 3.6's then Aerial 9's and Rogue preamp later Aesthetix.

No experience with Luminous or Poiema.

Good luck.
Go Kubala or try PRANA wire. I just swapped out my entire Transparent Reference and Reference XL cables for the DEVA series PRANA and feel sorry for those saving their hard earned money for overpriced Transparent MM (more money) when the PRANA blows it away in every way for a fraction of what Transparent charges. And this is coming from a die hard Transparent owner the past 12 years!

Prana is a newer cable but those who have heard it are raving. Good luck.
i also agree with hifimaniac regarding the pranawire cables...i have their 'cosmos' speaker cables and their 'samadhi' powercords and find them incredible..much better then transparent..valhallas'...purist audio venustas...and others..joe cohen is a pure professional gentleman and also allows auditions of his cables...do not buy any others until you try his cables..
Rbirke

What was it about Transparent that you didn't care for and why is the Kubala better for you?
Calloway and Hifimaniac..

How much difference is there between the Prana Deva, Nataraja, and Cosmos in your opinion?