Transparent , Kubala , Luminous , or RS Poiema

Hi everyone. I am looking to potentially recable my whole system and would love to hear your thoughts on the following cables for interconnects, speaker wire, and digital cables...

Transparent
Kubala-Sosna
Luminous
Ridge Street Audio Poiema!!

My current gear is the following...
Ayre V-3 amp
Krell Showcase Pre/Pro
Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures and VCC-1 Center Channel
Cardas Golden Cross I/C and Digital Lightning 15
Alpha Core MI 2 Speaker Cable

I have heard the Transparent Ultra and Premium digital cable and think they are quite good, but they are very expensive and I have seen glowing reviews on the other cables as well. I am prepared to pay if necessary, but would prefer not to if I can find something comparable at a cheaper price. I know that cables are person and/or system specific and am going to try to audition each, but wanted to hear other thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of each. Please advise...
kmiller5
I have heard great things about Kubala...but recently purchased the Prana Deva speaker wire. The speaker cable is truly special, very musical, high resolution and quiet. Some of the most natural sounding cable I have ever owned. I am taking delivery of the interconnect with Bochinno xlr's late this week and will post findings then on the interconnect. I know cables can be system dependent....but highly recommend at least trying the PRANA before making a final decision. They are VERY musical. It's just so natural sounding. The timing of the highs and low end, combined with the resolution is really nice. Plus, I notice that there is a noticeable increase in dynamics. You can turn up the volume the system just cruises right along!
Kmiller5.....to be honest i went straight to the cosmos line of the prana cables..at that time i was interested just in joe's speaker cables which,as it turned out,were better then i could have imagined. they are, by a long shot, the best speaker cables i have heard..in my system.i have since bought 1 of joe's new 'samadhi' pcs which, like the speaker cables,are the best i have heard. i plan on buying at least 2 more of them in the near future.
Has anyone had experience with the digital cables used by Transparent, Kubala, Prana, or Stealth. If so, how did they match up?
Received the prana deva with bochinno xlr's. They came broken in on a cable cooker. I have had them in my system for an additional week. Now these are truly special and I would highly recommend the bochinno's if you have the added scratch.
Better dynamics and smoother.
Well, I've heard the Transparent vs the Kubula and the Transparent on my system kicked the crap out of the Kubala. I am simply amazed that the Kubala can sell for so much. I was not at all impressed. I've heard cables at 1/10 the price of Kubala that I thought were just as good.