Speltz Anti-cable needs break-in period?

I received a pair of Anti-cables a few days ago, and I have been using it for about 10 hours now.

It's obviously less bass, less soundstage, and a bit harsher sound while many ppl say anti-cables sound awesome right from the box.

What do you guys think?
I used transparent music link before.

I hope it gets better soon..
realprober
Realprober..the cables can only do so much.You may just need a subwoofer for the setup. Also so far the best cables I've come across were 16 awg DIY solid core silver speaker cables. You only need 24 ft..If I were you I would atleast make them 8 ft pairs.This would make the total 32 feet of fine silver wire.

That with maybe 50 ft of 14 awg teflon will run you some where around $50 or $60 tops. I doubt there's a pair of store bought cables even remotely close that can touch them in price verses performance. Infact since this is REAL silver ..you'll have a pair of cables that retail around $1000 if they sold in the store..

Here's a link to get you started Make your own cables. These are easy to make..it won't take you and hour to make up a pair. I wouldn't bother with connectors..just something else in the signal path.You can get the silver wire precut for a couple dollars more.That way no measuring is needed.

Take the money you saved and buy a sealed subwoofer.
Gmood1.

Believe or not, those speakers create frequency range of 35Hz-20KHz due to the double bass reflex enclosures. With proper tunes, they sound truly full range except for the very lowest octave. (at least with my old cables)

I talked to Almarro representives, and they told me a sub doesn't match with these kinda speakers..

Anyway, I will do more research on the silver DIY cables.
Thanks for the recommendation.
Realprober,
Our speakers have similar specs, and going to a heavier gauge cable made a huge difference. Interconnects as well. We just changed our IC's and speaker cables, and even our 4W SET amps are driving hard enough now that we sold our sub. I hope that helps.
Regards,
Howard
Thanks Boa2.

Yeah, I was wondering if I should go with thiker cables.

Do you have any particular heavier gauge cables you recommend?

Thanks again.
I would try it. What do you have to lose? Jeffreybehr is quite knowledgeable about figuring out the most appropriate gauge to use. So is S23chang. You might ask them, or just wing it. As I said, we went from 15AWG to 8AWG, and suddenly got way more music, better soundstaging, and a much more open & relaxed sound. The difference was hardly subtle.

Gmgood1's thought about trying DIY--if you're so inclined--is a great idea as well. Alternatively, I decided to try a good pair of factory silver speaker cables, since buying used makes it easy to re-sell at usually no cost. And we're very happy with the move.
Regards,
Howard