Speltz Anti-cable needs break-in period?

I received a pair of Anti-cables a few days ago, and I have been using it for about 10 hours now.

It's obviously less bass, less soundstage, and a bit harsher sound while many ppl say anti-cables sound awesome right from the box.

What do you guys think?
I used transparent music link before.

I hope it gets better soon..
realprober
Thanks Boa2.

Yeah, I was wondering if I should go with thiker cables.

Do you have any particular heavier gauge cables you recommend?

Thanks again.
I would try it. What do you have to lose? Jeffreybehr is quite knowledgeable about figuring out the most appropriate gauge to use. So is S23chang. You might ask them, or just wing it. As I said, we went from 15AWG to 8AWG, and suddenly got way more music, better soundstaging, and a much more open & relaxed sound. The difference was hardly subtle.

Gmgood1's thought about trying DIY--if you're so inclined--is a great idea as well. Alternatively, I decided to try a good pair of factory silver speaker cables, since buying used makes it easy to re-sell at usually no cost. And we're very happy with the move.
Regards,
Howard
I ran the Anti-Cables between a Classe CA 400 and a pair of Magnepan 3.6's. I definitely noticed a lack of bass, clarity and soundsage. While this may have come from the Maggies, I never had this issue with my solid Copper 8 gauge.

If interested I will sell them for 60.00.

Richard
I like the anticables but you might try the new DIY speaker wire at vhaudio.com
Howard & everyone, any thoughts on going silver DIY with my rig? As a reminder my core system:

Cain & Cain single BEN & ACI Titan sub
Audio Note Kit1 set 300B amp

Currently using **long!** runs of Speltz cable, but can go with 15' if put under the rug. Can the DIY silver strand(s) in teflon tubing withstand placement under a rug where there is foot traffic?

Looking for greater midbass body and definition in bass. fwiw, I found the Speltz cable to sound basically complete upon initial use. No break in that remotely compares to an amp or other component settling. Ultimately, I'm aiming for as much silver in the signal path as that's Audio Note's call to glory and I'm trying to stay on the path...

Thoughts?