Liquid Ceramics cables Has anyone heard these?

I read a article on 6 Moons about a new Liquid Ceramaics cable.
I searched this Forum for some info and there is only was one or 2 people that had an opinion. However there opinion did not include the cables sonic qualities.

They are supposed to excell in sounstaging but what about the bass or the Treble ?

Is there any one who has heard these that could give the sonic merits of these cables?
128x128ozzy
Jfz, I have many IsoClean power cords and use their ac isolation equipment. In all cases I have plugged the one CT power cord I have into the IsoClean plug in box. It sounds more dynamic and quick than the IsoClean but the IsoClean Super Focus cords have more profound bass and are quieter. There is no contest when you weigh in cost, but I am not selling any of my IsoClean cords.

I compared the CT interconnects using the Acapellas speakerwires and with the CT speakerwires. With the CT wires also in the system, the sound was noticably more open and neutral. In short the sound had more of the characteristic sound or lack of sound of the CTs.

All that I can suggest is that you take Robert up on his offer to give you a 14 day trial period.
WOW! This post has gone way off topic. Ozzy, check out the Asylum search as there is more data to answer your original questions.
I have complete set of CTs in my system including the
CT PCs I can say for sure if given time and effort for bit of tweeking you will have the bestsound from your system
before CT's I was running Indra's , Before that Luminous
Reference silver,Since CT's I haven't had the the urged to go back to Indra's. Norm I have spoken to you on the phone
when you were in Australia @ Richard Wongs place Last weekend Richard paid me a visit he brought all the cables with him Valhala, AQ Sky, Bochino,etc we played around a
lot I agree with Norm on direct AB others will sound more impressive but once the CT'settled they are the best I've heard on my System,don't get me wrong I love the Indra's
an I'm keeping them but I just can't seem to go back to them.Thats after 3-4months of having CT's. Trick is you have to adjust your setup as CT's are very different Sounding to me they are very Natural or Real sounding
my Advice is if you trying CT cables Least you must have
two IC as one might make it sound worse than your current
IC's more you add the better the result and finaly the most important re CT's are the amount of time in your system
I'd say you judge them after two to four weeks on your system not by just AB with others instantly.
Regards
Pat O'Brien
WAR Audio
Perth Australia
I'm the Dealer Australia for CT's, Indra's and Luminous
Again, for those above who had the pleasure of experience...how do Indra vs CT sound different? What characteristics? My system as listed:...and was wondering how replacing my Khara cables with either of the two would chg/improve the sound I get..? I mostly listen to jazz, blues, rock, fusion. Any guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!