Power Cord Flavors

Someone recently sent me an e-mail asking about warm and fullbodied power cords versus neutral, clear and extended power cords. I thought I'd post my opinion, and ask others to share theirs, too.

My system is tubes: VAC Phi 110/110, First Sound Presence Depuxe II, APL Denon 3910

Warm and full bodied in my system=
Purist Audio Dominus w/Fluid
Elrod EPS-3 Signature
Revelation Audio Precept
VH Audio Airsine

Neutral, clear and extended=
Shunyata Python and Anaconda
Electraglide Epiphany
Ridge Street Poiema!!!
Audio Indulgence Alpine Lace
TG Audio SLVR and 688
Z Squared
Absolute power cord

That's a scary list of power cords. I'm kind of shocked at how many I've owned and tried.
tvad
Tvad, which do you prefer? - "warm and full bodied" or "Neutral, clear and extended". Quite a listing of high $ PCs you owned and tried.
My preference differs with the application, the day of the week, the temperature, the humidity, and how much of the bottle I've consumed.

Translation- I'm still on the journey and can not answer your question with any degree of certainty...as evidenced by the number of cords I've owned and tried.

My Holy Grail sound preference is excellent HF extension and liquid midrange without brittleness or glare. I'm still searching. :)
I'd be interested in your opinions on the following power cords if you wouldn't mind offering them. I found the Elrod sig 3 to be close to neutral but towards the warmer side of things. Have not tried the others that I have listed below.

Purist, Elrod, Electraglide and Shunyata.

Thanks and Happy Listening.