Great Copper Cables?

I have a VTL IT-85 (Mullards) with some Thiels and I get some minor excessive brightness....... I'm using PAD Museaus but one time I hooked up my backup bottom scale Audioquests and I lost some resolution but the tone warmed up nicely............ Any way just wondering who makes some of the best copper cables and which models?
128x128lesvan
Don't blow your dough on big name cables..suggest trying a home demo of Consonace...shockingly inexpensive and the equal or better than the pricey Nordost they replaced.
Hey guys, thanks for all the input......... I should've said ICs but I also have the Museaus as speaker cable....... I looked at a review on the VTL I own and he matched it up with the Acoustic Zen and liked it....... thanks again to all of you. Les
As for interconnects:

I can again recommend the Au24 cables. Just as good as the speaker cable. They strike a very good balance wteen fulness and detail/extension.

Also, VH audio Pulsars are excellent and very cheap. And they come with a 60 day trial period!
Jena Labs make the best copper cables that I've heard. Better than Cardas Golden Reference, Tara Labs Air 1, XLO Signature, and many others that I've heard.