Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
This may sound a bit weird but I had eye surgery last Thursday. I think they are very, very dark blue or black. They look better than the Revelations to me.
Hi rja you can still see okay! the Raptures are a Navy blue with Black internal markings.Sort of like blue/black snake skin in appearance.
They sound great fresh,but wait till they get some hours on them and you'll really be groovin'
bobf
Well they've been playing for a couple of days now. So far they are sounding quite fine. I was afraid this would happen, now I've got to figure a way to scrape together the scratch so I don't have to send these back!
I have to agree with Hiernote and John Mcgrogan in that gold is great, especially in an amalagam. Too bad the price of it is soaring! I think that the Raptures' addition of platinum (not too cheap either) to the gold/silver/copper amalgam adds some dimensionality to the stage and separation to the instruments that is very striking. And , the effortless detail is flabbergasting. I found the same to be true with the platinum containing BMI power cables.

I am very much looking forward to hearing from rja about his experience with balanced Raptures. I am using two Rapture pc's (pre and amp) and two Rapture ic's (cdp-->pre-->amp) and am still blown away everyday with every recording i have listened to since i've had them. such extreme detail without any glare at all and the natural timbre and accurate, but soulful presentation is as exciting and heart stopping as it is sexy and alluring.

my system is a sultry shedevil minx! maybe a little strong on the athropomorphising, but as much as i love my wife and 5 year old el boyo fantastico, i find myself hoping they're not home so i get some quiet listening time in. so, now it's almost sinful how much pleasure i get from my stereo AND my family. how good can life get!

over and out (for now).

lest i repeat ad infinitum: enjoy the tunes!
Sexy and alluring??!! Art......your system is a sultry shedevil minx???!!!

Hmmmmmm......maybe I am missing something.....I mean I love the way my system sounds now, but it doesn't get me sexually aroused, so maybe I am missing out on something here.

Cheers,
John 8-)